Make shift workout today… Quick 1.61 mile run in 12min 29sec. Very sore still from the 1000 Burpee Challenge.
After my run I stayed outside to enjoy the amazing weather.
- 10 Standing Back Flips
- 25 Squat to Shoulder Press with one of my rocks and ruck sack on with 4olbs of weight
- 30 pushups with ruck sack on
- Quick 400m jog with ruck sack
- 35 french curls with rock (ruck sack on)
- 35 bicep curls with rock (ruck sack on)
How did you enjoy the weather today, for those living in the Midwest/Chicagoland area?