Spent some quality time knocking out this WOD today. I encourage everyone to give this one a go. Make it your workout for tomorrow.
- 10 Minute Time Limit: As Many Tire Flips as Possible With Ruck Sack/Weight Vest – I finished 130 flips with 40 lbs in the Ruck Sack
- 2 Mile Run at Race Pace
- 50 box jumps – Utilized a nice size boulder with a flat surface on top to do these outside
- 1/2 mile dash
- 100 bosu ball squats
- 3 sets of 10 tricep pull downs with rope
- 50 Russian twists w/medicine ball
- 3 sets of 10 cable French curls with rope
- 50 knee ups – laying flat on back and with knees bent lower and raise to chest while keeping shoulders off the ground
- 50 toe raises – shin splints are coming back, so I have been trying to counter them with these throughout the day and during WOD lately
- 50 burpees
- 50 toe raises
Here is my RunKeeper data for both the 2 mile run and the 1/2 mile dash. I paused the app for the box jumps.